Bethanys post

My name is Bethany and I am 9 years old and I go to Dalmally primary school. I like dancing,gymnastics,reading and guinea-pigs. I am doing a blog about guinea-pigs. I will add in information about their food,bedding,grooming and just about the actual animals. I will be starting it as soon as I can. Guinea-pigs are little fluffy animals. You feed them nuggets ad fresh food and veg. You should also get them a run so they can get fresh grass as well as giving them some time and space to run around. I have five guinea-pigs at home and they are called: Antananarivo which is Madagasca’s capital city and he is Toby’s,Rio and he is Anna’s, Nirobe wich is in Africa,Bacon which is in the Philippines and he is Martha’s and the last on is Recife which is in brazil and he is mine.  I like reading and I always have my head suck in a book,Even in class! I like gymnastics and my favourite gymnast is Francesca Jones. She is a welsh gymnast and she won gold at the commonwealth games for the ribbon and she won the David Dickson award.I like dancing and I am always am making a dance on the trampoline with my wee sister. And they are my interests.

2 thoughts on “Bethanys post

1. Well done Bethany this is a great post describing your interests. It would be good if you could post some information about your favorite authors and some books you have enjoyed.